If you are anything like us you must spend a good portion of your day updating your Instagram feed to spot the latest fashion trends, beauty tips and just plain aesthetically pleasing pictures. There is nothing better than finding a great account with even better content. We thought it would be fun to share just a few of our favorite accounts.
- @crisclapplogan- This account is incredible and unique it is unlike any other feed we have seen. Cris Clapp Logan is an illustrator based in Washington, D.C. Her entire feed is full of original sketches. The sketches are bright and vibrant they are sure to add a pop of color to your feed.
- @SHHOWERCAP- Are you looking for an Instagram account with that hipster, Tumblr teen vibe this is the account for you. As you are scrolling through their feed it feels as if the 1975 should be playing. This company produces one of a kind, and reinvented shower caps made with bright prints inspired by turbans.
- @starchslides- If you are looking for a travel and fashion Instagram feed this is right for you. Each of their posts highlight vegan and sustainable shoes in different and unique places such as the beach and at brunch. Honestly what more could you ask for than a cute pair of shoes and brunch.
- @Juliengarman- Julien Garman is the perfect fashion blogger that you need to follow asap. She is based out of Washington, D.C. She finds the perfect spots to take aesthetically pleasing pictures and has fabulous style. You will often see her wearing our Tess top.
- @chelsiereimer- Clean and minimilistic are two words that come to mind when scrolling through Chelsie’s feed. Basic and simple pops of colors with white backgrounds.